CLAT is a national level entrance test for law students. CLAT is a gateway for the undergraduate and postgraduate law programs that are offered from the top 22 national law universities in India. It is very important to have a perfect strategy and guidance to crack CLAT exam with a good percentile.
Books play a vital role in the preparation of any competitive examination. They work as a mentor which guides to get the right knowledge required to crack that exam. It is very important to choose the right book during the preparation of the CLAT exam to quality it in the first attempt.
There are many books available in the market but choosing the right book is a very tedious task. So in this article, you will get to know the best CLAT books which are recommended by the experts and toppers. Also various CLAT coaching provides the information of best books. This books will help you to cover all the CLAT syllabus.
Best CLAT books for CLAT Preparation
- Best CLAT 2020 book for the English Language
In this section, the questions are mainly from the grammar and comprehension passages. Vocabulary related questions also asked in this section.
- English is Easy by Chetananand Singh.
- Objective General English by RS Aggarwal.
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- High School English grammar and Composition book by Wren & Martin.
- Barron’s Pocket Guide to Vocabulary.
The above are the best books for the English language which helps you to cover all the topics like vocabulary, re-arrangement, and error detection.
- Best CLAT 2020 book for Logical Reasoning preparation
This is the most time-consuming section in the law paper mainly comprised of analytical and logical reasoning. It contains topics like syllogism, statement-assumption reasoning, blood relations, mapping and directions, circular arrangements, missing numbers, and coding-decoding.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning book by R.S. Aggarwal
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning book by RS Aggarwal
- Best CLAT 2020 books for Mathematics
Mathematics is one of the most scoring sections in the CLAT exam which includes topics like Number systems, Algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry, Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Statistics, and Probability.
To score maximum marks in this section you should use the following books which cover all the topics.
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- Class 10th NCERT Textbook
- Universal Elementary Mathematics
- Best CLAT 2020 books for legal Aptitude
In this section, the questions are asked from the legal awareness and some big cases in the Supreme Court. The questions are framed on the basis of legal prepositions and conclusion.
Here are some best books which you should refer to for the preparation of legal Aptitude. These books help in increasing your speed and accuracy.
- LexisNexis Butterworths
- Bare Acts of Indian Constitution
- Universal’s CLAT Guide
- Legal Awareness and Legal Aptitude by AP Bhardwaj
5)Best CLAT 2020 Current Affair books
- Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Publications
- Business Today by India Today Group
- Business Line by The Hindu Groupś
CLAT 2020 exam preparation material
The above are the best books which are recommended by the experts and toppers which covers all the important topics of the Examination. In addition to that books, the Consortium of National law universities also released some study materials. But beginning any preparation it is very important you refer to the CLAT notification thoroughly.
The Study material includes the model question papers and the answers to the sample question papers which helps students in their preparation.
- TOP 5 MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS TO LEARN March 17, 2021
- MHT CET 2021 Question Paper; how and where to download March 1, 2021
- How to choose the best music classes for kids? January 4, 2021
- Amar Serenity Is the Best Luxury Area to Live In Baner December 22, 2020
- Ph.D. Kim Dunbar Talks About The Importance of Inorganic Chemistry in Practical Applications November 23, 2020
- 5 Ways of Establishing Unstoppable Engineering Career November 16, 2020
- Introduction To Correlation Coefficient And Central Limit Theorem November 13, 2020