Bringing Pure Imagination to Life
Gram wilson, 6 months ago 1 min read 297
Here at Advanced Technology Services, we conducted a thought experiment of bringing the story of Willy Wonka to life. We were curious of the costs to run a chocolate factory for a year. Not so surprising, it came out to be a lot of money!
We of course had to include the costs of the Oompa Loompa’s salaries and healthcare. Without them, there’s no chocolate factory! And what’s the chocolate factory without the flying elevator from the last scene of the film? That can’t be cheap!
For the calculations and estimates, check out the thought experiment below!
What Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory Would Cost Today from Advanced Technology Services, an industrial maintenance service
- Empowering healthcare through collaborative learning June 9, 2023
- The Digital Landscape Of College Search May 27, 2023
- How do mental health nurses incorporate holistic care practices? May 16, 2023
- Revolutionizing healthcare: the benefits, challenges, and future of virtual healthcare April 1, 2023
- The many career paths for nurses: Contributing to healthcare innovation and improvement March 30, 2023
- University of Phoenix’s Six Tips to Help You Choose a Career February 3, 2023
- Teacher Self-Care 101 November 29, 2022