Simply being present online isn’t enough to successfully connect to prospective students anymore. Colleges all around the nation are attempting to fortify their online strategies by creating and fortifying their presence online. For most colleges, this has been seen through the various social media platform accounts that they’ve created. Most recently, TikTok has dominated the social media space. Understanding that, college marketers and recruiters have pivoted and have begun attempting to find the best content to engage aspiring college students on the platform. This sort of development takes constant research to stay up to date with the ever-changing digital behavior of the incoming student body. The colleges that just expect to continue riding high on their prestige and history, unwilling to make the major updates to their marketing and communication strategies, risk being unseen or disregarded in the college search and admissions processes of many students. The institutions hoping to stay ahead of the curve should heed the information found in the resource embedded alongside this post to learn more about how to keep up with the students of today.
- What benefits do accelerated nursing programs offer? November 25, 2023
- The role of clinical social workers in schools November 9, 2023
- 5 skills psychiatric nurses can use to assess an acute crisis October 27, 2023
- Why AI is the Secret Sauce for Successful Google Ads Campaigns October 24, 2023
- What are some unique personal and professional benefits of continuing education for nurses? September 29, 2023
- Online education and virtual classrooms for teaching law August 31, 2023
- How Can a Counselor-Patient Relationship Affect the Outcome of Therapy? August 18, 2023